Book a spot in our private Sacred Fire Ceremony with an indigenous spiritual leader from Guatemala
Fire ceremonies are an ancient Mayan practice that will allow you to connect with the sacred energies of existence and the sacred Mayan Elders. They are used as a way to express gratefulness, ask for help, unblock yourself and your projects, get rid of negative energy, and much more.
Once per month we host a group fire ceremony with a maximum of 10 participants, for which you can reserve an individual spot. Our next one will take place on Sunday, August 28 at 11am Pacific Time!
Through this millenary practice you can:
- Clear blockages and release negative energy
- Unclock your vision, intuition, and other spiritual gifts
- Get energetic protection
- Unblock a business, project, or goal
- Ask for the health and wellbeing of a family member, friend, or colleague
- Work on your physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Get access to MANY MORE benefits from one of the most ancient Mayan practices!
What you'll get:
- 1 spot in a Sacred Fire Ceremony (including simultaneous translation) - fire ceremonies last around 2 hours and will be held virtually. The Ajq'ij (spiritual leader) will create a beautiful traditional ceremony with several materials including candles, incense, and more. Throughout this entire session, he will invoke the sacred energies and ask for the petitions and intentions of each member of the group, including yours. You will be able to receive healing, fill yourself with profoundly powerful energy, and unblock yourself. There will be a moment during the ceremony in which we will focus only on you and the whole group will be sending you energy and asking for your petitions to come into reality.